domingo, 24 de octubre de 2010

The Last Song

The book I've most enjoyed reading recently was  Last Song, by Nicholas Sparks. I read this book with my two best friends C and I while my grade was on the Washington trip. We had a lot of time to read. I think this is a reason why I enjoyed this book so much. We had hours to read and I enjoyed reading it with patience and calmness. The Last Song is a romantic and sad story. This story talks about the story of Ronnie's summer at her father house. She didn’t want to go from the beginning; her father left her and her brother that broke her heart. Living with her dad for a whole summer lead her to connect again with her father, and find true love. I managed to finish the book before seeing the movie. After seeing the movie I realized how I enjoyed the book much more than the movie. The book was much more detailed, and more exiting. I recommend this book to people who have trouble reading because it’s a book that is not hard to read at all. I found this book a bit slow, it took some time for the author to get to the point. Which means, I don’t recommend this book to any one who doesn’t like slow books. I really like reading Sparks book and plan on reading another one for silent reading.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario