domingo, 24 de octubre de 2010

Friends

What are friends for? A friend is someone you can count on, whether its something good or bad. They should always support you on what you do, even though they might not agree with it. Friends should tell each other everything, they should have the ability to trust one another. Friends should always help each other and make the right decisions even though one might not think its a right choice. Having friends is the best quality one has. Meeting friends all over the world is great, I met many people in camp from all over the world, and I still keep in contact with them. Talking to your mom is not the same as talking to your best girl friend. For example I tell everything to my best friends they are twins, and I know that they will always be there for me, and they know I'll be there for them. Having male friends is also a good idea. If you have a problem with a boy friend they can help you on advice, and on things that girls might not think about. Having friends is ideal for a great future. Each other we'll lead us through a path of success and peace. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario