domingo, 24 de octubre de 2010

Chao Venezuela

Its really hitting me now, having to leave my country is going to be harder than what I thought. Venezuela's the most amazing place. The people are extremely sociable, and there are really nice places to go visit like the beaches. I've lived in this wonderful place all my life and I'm proud of being a Venezuelan. It makes me who I am. Not only having to leave Venezuela, but leaving C and I. that’s going to be the biggest challenge of all. They are my two "twins",  my two best friends. Apart from them leaving my mom and dad. Leaving my mom and dad here is going to be hard,  leaving my bed, my home, home-made food, and  my school. My school is quite important to me, it contains many valuable memories, and its showed me to be a complete different person. The preparation of applying to an independent/ boarding school is very hard. I need to study for the SSAT's which are really hard. Not only that but researching each school I'm applying to is also difficult. I need to have a base of knowledge before my interview. I just had one interview and it was pretty challenging. Is there someone out there that could help me with what I should expect from a Prep-school interview?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario