sábado, 13 de noviembre de 2010

Experience of a Life Time at LAS

This summer I went to LAS, Leysin American School. I didn’t go by my-self; I went with my best friend V and with other friends. We all decided to go because V was moving to Costa Rica and we wanted to go somewhere with here before she would leave.We had an amazing time, and met people from all over the world. I took a course of French, Guitar, Improvisation, and Advanced photography. I think my favorite course was photography, because I won the “Best Photographer on Campus Award.” Going to LAS was a wonderful experience not only meeting people from different places such as Germany, Brazil, US, Russia, Kuwait, Colombia, Mexico, and many more, but also going to new places. We got a chance to go to Interlaken where one of the 7 wonders of the world is. They are waterfalls, that were amazing, and I got my piercing done there. We also went to Aosta, which is a very small town in the borders on Italy and Switzerland. In Aosta we saw the match when Brazil was disqualified from the World Cup which was the highlight of the day, and we had the best Gelato I have ever had. Another place we went to was Montreau, in Montreau we saw the Music Festival which is very famous, and we went into the lake it was so much fun. Apart from all the excursions we did on weekends I also got the chance to do some fun activities in camp such as: participating in the comedy, and the musical. Participating in both productions was a huge honor. I also got the chance to do rafting which was a bit risky but so much fun. I will never forget this summer; I had the time of my life, and hope to go back.
LINK TO PICTURE: http://goo.gl/a3eYB

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario