lunes, 29 de noviembre de 2010

SISTERS

My sister M is the most important person in my life. We have a very unique relationship. Our sister bonding revolves in a love-hate relationship. Even though we fight a lot I care a lot for her. For the past year and a half it’s been hard, since she went to college. She is studying in Georgetown University and loves it, even though she misses home most of the time. M has a very “weird” personality, she likes to make everyone around her happy but she doesn’t make herself happy. I know it’s weird, but I still love her. She just came here to Venezuela for thanksgiving break, but I didn’t get to see her as much as I would’ve wanted to. My mom and my sister are really close, like me and my dad. They usually bond against me which isn’t cool. M and me do many things together, we tell each other everything, we watch Gossip Girl, we paint our nails, and mostly criticize. My sister and me have a huge defect which makes us even more special. We love to criticize people, things, and gossip. I can’t wait to see her in December. I miss you M.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario