sábado, 13 de noviembre de 2010

My Favorite Place in the World

My favorite place in the whole world is a small island called Mallorca; Mallorca is in Spain. I’ve spent my summers in Mallorca most of my life. We have a family house that the grandfather of my grandmother left her. This place is magical; the house is situated in a bay with other houses. The other homes have children that have gone to Mallorca for their whole life like me, so we all know each other. My most valuable memories and experiences are stored in that small island. What do we do on our daily routine in Mallorca? Well we wake up around 9:30 and have breakfast. One of my favorite things about this house is the food, my grandmother is very strict with food, and they cook really well. After having breakfast, I generally go out and tan for a while and read in the sun. At around 12 we have a small snack which is called “aperitivo” a aperitivo is a small snack between breakfast and lunch. Around this time many friends of my parents and come over to the house and go for a swim in the sea. Lunch is late; we have lunch at about 3:30. After lunch w (kids) are supposed to have a nap, JA JA JA we all escape from the house to the Hotel of the bay that is open to anyone that lives in the bay. Here at the beach we meet up with all the kids from the other houses and go on jet skis, or to water skiing, or even go out on boat to other bays. All the kids from the bay are supposed to be at their house at around 7-8. In summer time in Mallorca there is sun light until around 9. So dinner is also late, dinner is served at around 10. Sometimes us kids go down to town to have dinner, and hang around by the beach. Mallorca is my favorite place and I enjoy it so much. 
LINK TO PICTURE: http://goo.gl/Ym4gV

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario