jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

Freshman Year

Freshman year was not that bad actually. I remember last year, all our teachers scaring us, and our upper classmates too. I’m happy to say, I survived my first high school year. Without my friends I wouldn’t have made it, everyone has their ups and downs but this year was definitely a hard one. I got the news that I was leaving Venezuela, and my grandmother's is really sick. But apart from those tiny little things, freshman year rocked. We, day 1 P.E girls, managed to get to the showers before the sophomores after physical education, that definitely was a major highlight of the year. Seeing everyone changing their next year schedule, and figuring out who is with who in their classes makes me sad knowing that I won’t be able to graduate with the 76 class of 2014, that truly does suck. But, I guess I’ll find great classmates in my next school. Supposedly I’ve heard that the best high school year is sophomore, which makes me exited, I hope to have fun in boarding school. And, I know I’ll come visit Venezuela since my parents will stay here. I door in my life is closing, but the next one is already opening.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario