jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

Blogging, or No Blogging?

I’m not going to lie, I did enjoy blogging. Blogging at the beginning of the year was so much fun, I liked that we would get graded by just writing about whatever we would want to. But, after time passed, my ideas started reseeding, and I barely had any ideas left, which made it much harder to write 4 blogs in a quarter.  The pros about blogging would definitely include being able to express, and write about things that people would be able to read without knowing who I am. I also liked writing about my boarding school experience. The cons about blogging would include not having enough ideas for the end of the year, and not being able to use names was hard. I have an idea, maybe for the next freshman class, you can have them write blogs for the first semester, and for the second semester have them do another type of creative writing project.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario