jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

Este Es Mi Pais Natal


For my final project in my I.T class we were supposed to do a poster in Photoshop that represents us in some way. 

I did a poster that describes all the important things for me, and what reflects me as a person. The general color of the poster (yellow, blue, red) is the Venezuelan flag, which represents my home country. It has only 7 stars which in some way portrays my determination, and pride for Venezuela against Chavez. The yellow area of the flag has pictures that show my family. My family is extremely important for me and now that I'm leaving to Boarding School it's going to me really hard to leave them all. My family has always been there for me, which obliges me to give back to them by doing well in school, and being healthy. The blue part of my poster has a background which is a picture of the Avila. The Avila is a mountain in Venezuela which I wake up to every morning, and this picture was taken from my house. This picture was taken by my father whose hobby is photography, I plan to follow his steps, and be as talented as he is one day. Last, but definitely not least, the red area of my poster has pictures of my friends. I consider myself a very social person, and my friends are very important to me. I have been extremely lucky the past few year because I've had many friends that have been supporting me, and I'm happy to know that they are aware that I will always be here for them. For those that do not speak Spanish, the text is a part of the lyrics of a song of Carlos Baute. This song was released during the strike in Venezuela, and people all over the country sang it through manifestations, and it helped maintain hope, and pride for Venezuela.

Having to leave all these things, and people behind will be the hardest thing I'll have to do. But, at the same time I do know that I can count on their support. I feel extremely proud of my work, and I’m glad that I’ll be able to take this on to my new school.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario