jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

Lucky!

Being Lucky, ok so I don’t want to be arrogant, but I’ve been told to be extremely lucky. I remember when my dad would go on vacation, he would bring my sister and me presents, and I would always chose the hand with the best present. My sister nowadays still remembers those things, and they still happen. 3 years ago my sister and 2 friends, hosted a fashion show to recollect money for an organization of children with cancer, and they had a raffle. In the raffle I was asked to be the one that drawed the number tickets out of the bowl. When it came to the last prize, which were pearls with gold, I drawed my own ticket and I was the lucky winner. It is proven by all members of my family that my luck is truly a gift. This December vacations we went to visit boarding schools, and when leaving St. Mark’s school, I saw a gold coin in the floor next to my car. And I said, “If I get in I’ll definitely frame the coin.” One month later we find out that I got into St. Mark’s. And now in this right moment I’m on a plane on my way to the re-visit day, and hope that this luck made a good decision. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario