jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

ByeBye

I think it’s going to be harder than what I thought it would be. I’ve been at ECA for 5 years already, and every year I’ve had to see my best friend leave (5th-Alisson, 6th- Valeria, 7th-Delfina, 8th-Valentina,) and now, I’m the one who is leaving. Even though ECA is not my favorite place, it’s still been my second home for a long while, and leaving it behind will be hard for sure. Apart from the general things like, teachers, I’ll have to leave my friends, I’ll be leaving behind my British School family (Eleni, Matias, Fernando, Allan,) they’ve been in my life since Pre-k, and I have shared a lot with them. Apart from them, leaving my cousins, Rodrigo and Jorge is definitely going to be hard, especially Rodrigo who I’ve studied with my whole life. Inspire of all them, there are no words to describe how difficult it will be to leave Irene, and Clarisa behind, they have only been in my life for 2 years, but I feel like they are as or even more important than the rest. I have shared so much with them, and just thinking about two other girls that will replace them is quite impossible. Kind off mean to leave my parents for last, but they know I’ll miss them, and a lot. Not having my sister around for two years has made me share so much with my parents, and not having their support next year will be challenging. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario