miércoles, 19 de enero de 2011

VH Imissyou

I will be interviewing my best friend that left to Costa Rica, I will be asking her different questions about her school compared to ECA.
Tell me about your new school, what are the differences of ECA and your new school in Costa Rica?
The differences of ECA and Lincoln School, are that at my new school, there aren't that many international students compared to ECA. Another difference is that in Lincoln there aren't that many opportunities of sports, or arts. There are about 100 students in each grade, and at ECA there are only about 45 students.
How are the teachers at you new school?
Teachers at Lincoln are divided per grade, meaning they don't teach more than one grade. Most of them are Costarican, or American. Compared to ECA, the relationship between students and teachers is less casual, caused by the amount of students at Lincoln.
How many classes are you taking? Are they easier or harder at ECA?
I'm taking 8 classes, Social Studies, English, Spanish, Math, Science, PE, French, Art, and Music. I meet my classes everyday, which makes it harder than ECA.
What are both schools strengths?
The strength at Lincoln, is that the academic is much more strict, and at ECA is also good academically, but at ECA you are given much more opportunities in other things than in Lincoln.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario