martes, 11 de enero de 2011

Different Perspective

Going to visit the schools I'm applying to, definitely changed my opinion, and point of view. My first choice now was my last choice before. All the schools had different things, that made them extremely unique from each one. For example, Choate Rosemary Hall has a really amazing dinning hall, and the dormitories are really big. Apart from being an amazing school, I know about 10 students that go there and they LOVE it. Its far less daunting to be new at a school when you know at least someone there.The next school I visited was Northfield Mount Hermon. I wasn't expecting a lot from this school, but deffenitly I was proven wrong. I was astonished by this schools, amazing therter, and concert hall. After visiting this school I past by Deerfield Academty. We didn't have a formal tour but a friend that attends there showed us around. The campus  was huge, and beautiful. But it's definitely one of the hardest schools I'm applying to. The next day we visited Middlesex. Middlesex, was a very small school (compared to Deerfield) it was much more cozy, and our tour guide was really nice. At this school I was asked to write an essay which made me nervous. After going to Middlesex, we went to St. Mark's. At St. Mark's I got interviewed by a Venezuelan admission team member. She was very nice, and will help me get in. St. Mark's was my least favorite of them all. After that we visited Lawrenceville, AMAZING. There are no words to describe it, it is definitely my first choice of all of them. the dormitories are so big, and the people were very nice. I really hope that I get into more that one so I'll have the chance to make a choice.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario